Producers at Wild Canary are responsible for supporting the creative vision of the series, leading the production, while ensuring the timely delivering the series while meeting the creative and budgetary goals of the show.
- Partner with the Executive Producer, Supervising Directors, Art Director and other show leadership to define the creative and production goals for the show and lead the team to achieve those goals.
- Collaborate with Creative Leadership, Production Teams and Studio and Network Executives to achieve the creative and production goals of the series.
- Create and maintain the series schedule and long-term production strategy to successfully achieve the shows’ creative vision withing budget.
- Communicate and troubleshoot any schedule shifts and present solutions to ensure the timely delivery of the series.
- Strategize solutions to production problems.
- Work closely with Production Manager to ensure show assets are delivered in a timely manner from the external production studio
- Mentoring and guiding production team to be an effective team with the creative team.
- Weekly reports to network
- Maintaining studio/client relationships, and alongside EP/Show Runner, acting as point of contact for any issues on the show.
- Create and maintain a staffing plan with Creative Leadership and Production teams.
- Create a supportive environment where the team can collaborate and feel supported to grow.
- Minimum of 3 years of CG Animation episodic Producing experience.
- Proven project management experience, including scheduling and budgeting.
- Proven leadership experience managing production team under high level of pressure and during fast-paced deliveries.
- Expertise in building effective working relationships and effective communication with internal crew and clients.
- High-level knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Knowledge of Shotgun